Board of Education
Bloomsbury School District goals to be completed by the end of the 2018/2019 school year:
1. Increase Preschool enrollment for the 2018/2019 school year and research and evaluate competitive tuition rates.
2. Update job description manual to reflect the Bloomsbury School District faculty and staff.
3. Designate a School Safety Specialist who will be trained and certified in the necessary areas. Increase security communication with local bus companies and pertinent schools.
Bloomsbury’s QSAC Scores
Board Meeting Dates
- There will be a reorganization meeting on January 2nd at 6:00 PM.
- 2019 Annual Meeting Notice